How Quickly You Could Reach Your Savings Goals By Cutting Out Indulgences
While grabbing that iced latte from Starbucks® every morning might only cost you a few dollars per day, a regular drive-thru coffee routine is just one of many common spending habits that can really add up over time. We took a look at the toll that different everyday splurges like coffee outings, happy hours, and Uber® rides can take on your savings goals and built an interactive tool that allows you to see just how much those indulgences are costing you over time.
All you need to do is select a common indulgence you know you could cut back on, how frequently you make that purchase, and enter the total amount of your savings goal. Our calculator will do the rest by telling you how much faster you could be reaching your savings goals if you cut that indulgence out completely. See how much you could be saving below!
How Quickly You Could Reach Your Savings Goals by Cutting Out Indulgences
Enter Your Savings Goal
Saving For a Renovation Project?
Oftentimes our savings goals are set with something big in mind. If the big thing you’re saving up for is a renovation, make sure your investment is protected by working with a contractor who maintains bonds and insurance with Surety First.
- Grabbing lunch on the go – Expatistan
- Drive-thru combo meal – Expatistan
- Nice bottle of red wine – Expatistan
- Date night dinner for two – Expatistan
- Movie night – Expatistan/Movie Theater Prices
- A couple of beers at the bar – Expatistan
- Happy hour – Uber, Yelp, Expatistan
- Weekly vaping upkeep (Juul pods) – ACES
- Having dinner delivered – TechCrunch
- Streaming your favorite shows – CNBC
- Coffee run – Real Menu Prices
- Getting a mani-pedi – Statista
- Taking an Uber – Ridester
- CBD oil – Health.com
- Marijuana – Oxford Treatment