Get Your FREE California Contractor's Bond Quote Today
Need an excavation bond for California? Schaedler Insurance works with multiple surety markets to match you with the right program for your bonding needs. It’s fast & easy. Get started online using the quote form on this page or give us a call. We’re here to help!
What Is An Excavation Bond?
An excavation bond is a type of permit surety bond typically required by a government agency in connection with earth moving activities. As part of a permit application, cities or local government agencies in California may require an excavation bond when the amount of earth being excavated exceeds a certain threshold, which will vary between municipalities. The bond ensures that that applicant will follow all applicable laws and regulations, as well as any conditions stipulated in the permit.
Getting An Excavation Bond Quote
To get a quote for an excavation bond, please follow the following steps:
- Call us at 1-800-682-1552 or request a quote using the “Get Quote” box on this page.
- While not necessary to start a quote, we will need to the following information:
- The Bond Request Form- This document generally provided by the entity requiring the bond provides a general overview of the bond being requested.
- A Copy Of The Excavation Permit
- The Excavation Bond Form- Each city or municipality will generally have their own form.
Have Bonding Questions?
Call Us At 1-800-682-1552 To Speak With A Contractors Bond Specialist!
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm